Thursday, 16 February 2017

Our 1st Anniversary #throwback

Assalamualaikum & Salam Sejahtera

Wah gile lama tak ber blogging ni ..

busy with work, busy with life

hampir lupa our 1st anniversary (which actually on 5 Feb) but lucky en suami ingatkan 1week before our anniversary day

S : " Anniversary kita nak g mana? "

M : huh ?? harini bpe haribulan?

S : 30 Jan

En suami pelik, perempuan mana boleh lupa benda2 macam ni. Saya hampir lupa. However, we both sick on our anniversary day. But, en suami promise, he want to cook something special for me. I'm not sure even I've got gastrik or because his cooking, saya MC 2 hari.

walaubagaimanapun, saya sangat2 berterima kasih & bersyukur sebab en suami try to celebrate & make me happy.

"This day marks one whole year of our beautiful union. I am glad I married a man who is one in a million. Over the last one year I have realized that marriage is not just about love, hugs and cuddles but it is also about fights and arguments. But even fighting and arguing with a sweet husband like you… feels like a cute thing to do. Every single moment in the last 365 days have confirmed my belief that I am married not just to the right man, but to the perfect man."



"Happy 1st anniversary."



Thank you for reading this post, awesome nerds!!

No comments: